Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

You answered a legal question

Customer Question

You answered a legal question that I put to yo and I paid £36.00 on the 24th of September 2014. I then find that Justanswer have made a second charge on my credit card without my knowledge on the 1st October for £46.00 for a membership that I never requested. I am sure you know that it is illegal to use my card details for any other transaction as they should not be retained.
I request you to instruct Justanswer to re-instate this £46 to my account. I thank you for your first advice and was satisfied to pay Justanswer the original £36. *****@******.***
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.
Dear Friend,

I am drawing the attention of customer care about this.

Warm Regards