How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4543
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

If I have already cashed in my private pension at the age of

Customer Question

If I have already cashed in my private pension at the age of 50 ( I'm now 55 ) and received a lump sume and now A monthly payment can I under the new laws claim the rest of it has a lump sum from April
Malcolm field
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.
Dear Friend,
Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.
Yes, you will be ahi to take a lump sums after you complete 55 years. The following is for your general reference.
I am sure this would help.
You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question,
Warm Regards
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've looked into this and many websites say because I'm already drawing on it im locked into there contract and not able to cash it in any further so how has you say I can claim the rest of it
Malcolm field
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.
Dear Malcolm,

Hello and welcome again. To the best of my knowledge, the new rules permit you to draw number of lump sums.

You may confirm this from your current administrator. Let me know if this helps or else I shall opt out and see if other expert can assist you with this.

Warm Regards

Related Finance Questions