Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

I am 37 years old, and have had a pension since 19. I started

Customer Question

I am 37 years old, and have had a pension since 19. I started out with a Barclays pension, that got took over by reassure. The fund is low risk, and currently worth £29k. I pay £130/m There are no transfer out charges, and no benefits attached to it.
After issues with customer service and performance, I want to transfer my pension out to elsewhere. All I want to do is pay my monthly fees and let someone else worry about the figures. I want low risk, growth, and online access to the account so I can add topups and view statements.
I am not looking for an IFA, just someone who can point me in the right direction
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

As bound by service agreement, we cannot suggest any particular fund or any specific plan or investment product.

However, given your situation, I would suggest you to compare the top 10 performing pensions plans in UK. The following link is a good informative resource.

http://www.money.co.uk/pensions/personal-pension-plans.htm

The study of the above link will give you good idea for your purpose and would also enable you to compare fees. They are safe, low risk, stable performance funds.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question,

Warm Regards