Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

i bought a car on finance through no fault of my own i

Customer Question

hi i bought a car on finance through no fault of my own i defaulted company refused to listen to reasonible offer ect any way to cut long story short the repossed the car with my agreement they are now taking to court to claim £6368.90 plus interest the intial agreement was for £13,216.11 i had paid 2,623.84 they got 5,200.00 from the sale of the car this company has a long list of complaints about and how they deal with things. any way do i still have to pay the amount they are asking thanks p brown nb sorry for the spelling mistakes  the company is called moneybarn no1 uk

Category: Finance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes please as i need an answer as i feel the company in question are just being bullies and just instead of helping people who are in the position of not being able to get proper finance by making go deeper into debt. This is due for a court hearing in 8 day's time it not the fact that I do not won't to pay its the amount i object to and they do not listen when you contact them there only interested in getting the money thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please refund I will try else where thank you for trying p XXXXX