Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

I just would like to know if I am eligible tax refund

Customer Question

I just would like to know if I am eligible for a tax refund of £500.00. This amount has been deducted from my equity bond which has matured.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome . Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you will not be eligible for a tax refund in this case. All returns paid at maturity are likable for UK Income Tax.

I am sure this would help. I wish you good luck.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards