Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

I am seeking share price to al rayan bank previously known

I am seeking share price to al rayan bank previously known as Islamic bank of Britain.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

As I understand, Al Rayan Bank has symbol MARK. Its full name is***** Please correct me if I am wrong.

If this is correct, you will have the quote here.

http://quotes.wsj.com/QA/MARK

I am sure this would help. I wish you good luck.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What currency is qar and how much is the share price in English pounds

Dear Sabina,

Hello and welcome again. Thank you for your reply.

QAR is Qatari Riyal.

Now let us see their conversion rates with USD.

1.00 USD = 3.64100 QAR

Warm Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My shares were bought in the FTSE and this al rayan bank is not part of the FTSE what stock exchange are they. And my shares still valid as they were bought through ibb and FTSE

Dear Sabina,

Hello and welcome again. Thanks for your revert.

Yes, they would still be valid. They might have ceased to be listed from the exchanges thay were listed when you purchased them.

But the shares cannot cease to exist and your shares MUST be valid. The best method would be to reach out to the investors depart ment of the bank and ask them where to liquidate.

You will be able to liquidate them at the exchange they are now listed on. You may reach out to them here.

http://www.alrayan.com/en/Contact-us

Warm Regards,