Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

I want to start dealing in shares.I spoke with my bank but

Hi I want to start dealing in shares.I spoke with my bank but they charge per transaction can you please find me a broker that charges a monthly fee but unlimited transaction
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Dear Friend, Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you. I agree that if you compare bank brokerage rates with any other, you will certainly find them expensive. However, having said this, I do not think you will find any such brokers who will offer you monthly fixed brokerage with unlimited trades. At this juncture, I would like to point out that what you need is "Discount" brokerage. Such brokerage offer low to really very low brokerage rates and even if you put more volume of transactions, you will not find them expensive. Examples are Interactive Brokers, etc. The following links give very useful and helpful information of best and cheapest available brokers. https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1340&ns=Thttp://www.reviews.com/online-stock-trading/cheap/ I am sure this would help. I wish you good luck.You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.Warm Regards,