Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

Is it possible to buy a drawdown pension with inheritance

Is it possible to buy a drawdown pension with inheritance money?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.
Dear Friend, From what I understand from your situation, any money, whether inherited or otherwise becomes YOUR money after you receive / inherit legally after complying with taxation and other laws. Purchase of draw down pensions does not prohibit any kind of money that can be used to purchased it. However, it is not a method to save tax on inheritance. Otherwise, YES, you CAN certainly buy drawdown pension with that. I am sure this would help. I wish you good luck.You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.Warm Regards,