How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4543
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

I have a frozen pension from & CE, about £5,000.I am

Resolved Question:

I have a frozen pension from B & CE, about £5,000.
I am 56 years old now, can I take it out.
Yours Sincerely
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Dear Friend, Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you would be able to take it out only after you turn 65. Until then, the current rules do not allow you to en-cash / take out such pensions. I am sure this would help. I wish you good luck. You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question. Warm Regards,
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Finance Questions