How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4543
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

My previous employer was deduction pension payments from my

Resolved Question:

my previous employer was deduction pension payments from my salary but not paying into my pension. They did this without notification. When I left the company they agreed to make full payment into my pension by June 2014. To this date they have not made any payments. I wrote two letters to them and got no response. I then started contact by email a few weeks back and the company agreed to make full payment by 30 Nov 2015. They have not done this.
What is best option for me to proceed with this legally
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Dear Friend, Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you. I believe you have all the correspondence with you wherein you wrote to them and they promised you making full payments by a set stipulated time. Having said this, I believe you have two options. First is easier to take and is very much likely to solve your issue. It is approaching the Pensions Regulator with a complaint. The following link will give you complete details as to how you can approach the regulator with your complaint. The second option would be seek legal opinion locally. But I believe that is not required. The above should solve you issue. I am sure this would help. You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question. Warm Regards,
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Finance Questions