Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

Which particular lender industry (banks and building

Customer Question

Hello, which particular lender industry (banks and building societies) code(s) and legislation cover residential mortgages in England please? Thank you.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Dear Friend, Banks and Building societies cover residential mortgages in UK. So far as enforcement and regulations are concerned, it is regulated by FCA - Financial Conduct Authority. http://www.fca.org.uk/ I am sure this would help. You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question. Warm Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My question is: Which particular lender industry (banks and building societies) code(s) and legislation cover residential mortgages in England please?

Dear Colin,
Sorry I could not get to the most accurate information here. This is more of a legal question than a financial one.
I am opting out so that other experts can assist you with this.
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
Hope to assist you in future and wish you good luck going ahead.
Warm Regards