Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

Where to file Annual Report to Company House and HMRC. Do

Where to file Annual Report to Company House and HMRC. Do they have joint system or I need to upload report to each system?
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's actually so simple question. Anyone?
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Dear Friend,Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.Note that you would file your Annual Returns with Company House and Annual TAX Returns with HMRCPlease follow the following links which will help you with filing of them jointly.https://www.gov.uk/file-your-company-accounts-and-tax-returnI am sure this would help.You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.Warm Regards,