How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 1808
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now

I was born in London in 1947 I emigrated to Australia in 1976

Customer Question

I was born in London in 1947 I emigrated to Australia in 1976 I worked for 13 years before migrating. Can a get seniors pension from UK
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.
No , I am afraid you are not even close .The only glimmer of hope is if your employer had a private pension scheme but as state pensions go the answer is no.Best regardsMichael

Related Finance Questions