75100385

On your leaflet (BR2189 02/16, there is a statement in relation

Customer Question

on your leaflet (BR2189 02/16, there is a statement in relation to the top up of pension by 25pounds a week, how can I find out how to apply for this, or will I be wasting my time. I only worked for 53 years, and have never drawn any benefits/dole in my life. I t would seem to me that alone will disqualyfy me? Please could you let me know/ my email address *****@******.***
Category: Finance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.You apply to the Department of Work and Pensions. Your local Job Centre should be able to help with this and put you in contact.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/