Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

Does it make financial sense to become self-employed?

Customer Question

Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Dear Friend,Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.YES, it certainly makes financial sense to become self employed. However, you need to possess some pre-requisites for this. For example, you should have sufficient means of finance (either owned or borrowed) to sufficiently capitalize yourself. You should be able to know and perform basic tasks of all functions, such as marketing , finance, sales, etc. Though you may be master of one, but you certainly need to be jack of all. To further this, you will need to posses basic time and task management skills. Once you grow in size, you may hire professionals in each functional area but to begin with, you will have to take care of it yourself. If you can take care of these basic requirements, it certainly makes financial sense to be self employed.Let me know if you have any specific questions beyond this. I am sure this would help. You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question. Warm Regards,
Sorry, please discard earlier offer of Live Phone Call. Sorry for my mistake.Regards,