PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  MBA/CPA credentials, CPA firm owner. Business consultant, author, lecturer, US tax professional.
64119565

I need to convert euros into pounds, my target in pounds is

Customer Question

I need to convert euros into pounds, my target in pounds is 35800, I need to know as accurate as possible what is the trend in exchange rate between tomorrow and next two weeks:
a. is it conveniente for me to wait 5 days to convert euros or
b. is it better to wait two weeks or
c, is it better to exchange asap (in the next 48 hours)?
I await your reply and if oyu require more info please do not hesitate and please do ask.
Category: Finance
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Since the next vote is after your two week window, and the euro has reached a short term high, this might be the best time to exchange. I expect Britain to stay in the eurozone, and there is nothing to indicate you will do any better either in a week or two. Last week was flat, and the Stays grew their majority a bit.I would exchange now, and lock in your rate.Thanks for asking at just answer. Please rate my assistance to close out your query. I'm PDtax.