bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I'm a trader, have made a withdrawal of profits from the

Customer Question

I'm a trader, have made a withdrawal of profits from the broker into my account and the bank has now frozen the account and it's under review.
They asked to see original source of funds which I have now provided and have said they'll get in touch when they've completed their tasks.
They haven't given me a timescale. Do they legally need to give me one? It's a large amount and I have no idea where I stand with them.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 month ago.

Hello, i am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

I suggest that once your bank has released your funds that you change your arrangements to a banker with a more comprehensive knowledge of commercial transactions than is currently being displayed. You should also complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service immediately over the antics of your bank. Have a look here for details:

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/

I do hope that I have been able to show you a way forward with your problem.