Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial Advisor
Experience:  Attorney and Financial Expert. Have specialization in Financial Laws.Practice experience of over 13 years
43581946

If I have submitted a written request to access one of my

Customer Question

If I have submitted a written request to access one of my pensions (deferred, at previous employer), can I rescind it - or ask them to ignore it - within a few days? (They have said that they will not action it until I get back to them.)
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Have you asked them if you can rescind it? I'm not clear from your question?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not dIrectly. They said they would hold it back. Guess I was afraid of the answer. So they think I am investigating further. I am hoping that the need to hold back would imply the possibility that I might change something. So should I just call and ask?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 month ago.

Hi Charles why have you changed your mind about it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thus is really difficult to answer especially as have granddaughter with us at moment- is it ok for me to get back when I can? Later this afternoon? Some quick background: I have Parkinson's and am on long-term disability leave and benefit - 5 years allowed for this and 2 of these years left. I am 62. More later!
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 month ago.

Ok I'll wait to hear from you.