J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

Nautilus Trimline T335HR - now wont turn on, electrics up

Customer Question

Nautilus Trimline T335HR - now won't turn on, electrics up to the machine ok, console ON button not responding.
Is this a problem which is easily fixed - do yo have the definitive answer?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 4 years ago.

J.T. :

Make sure safety key is in place. If it is and you have no response at the console you need to replace the console.

J.T. :

You can get parts from fitnessrepairparts.com or treadmilldoctor.com

JACUSTOMER-whesolo5- :

Is this definitive as I asked - is this the only solution before I send off for a new console - I requested a definitive answer, thanks.

JACUSTOMER-whesolo5- :

Treadmill doctor don't have them listed, fitnessrepairs do not ship to UK, thanks anyhow for trying but I am no further forward.

J.T. :

Im sorry i did not realize you were over seas. If you have power to the machine and the lower board, and you have replaced the data cables, and your safety key is in place, then that leaves the console.

J.T. :

On the base of the machine by the floor, there should be a sticker. Near the power cord possibly. Does it have a phone number?