J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I have a VFIT Treadmill, last it stopped

Customer Question

I have a VFIT Treadmill, last it stopped working completly. I checked the fuses and the 8a onboard fuse was blown. I sent for some more and again the board fuse blew. The board is a DCMD67. I have checked the voltage and it all seems fine. I can't find a replacement board - Can you help me. Kind Regards Paul

Model is T2 Powerstrider Treadmill

Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please cancel the search. Will I be refunded ?

Kind Regards

Paul