adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

I have a horizon paragon II HRC treadmill. It has suddenly

Customer Question

I have a horizon paragon II HRC treadmill. It has suddenly stopped wiring. power is getting to it but the display is in a constant cycle which does now allow the machine to be operated. Any ideas what this fault could be
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 3 years ago.

J.T. :

Do you have the safety key in place?

J.T. :

Do you have the manual?

JACUSTOMER-dc8kg67q- :

IThe safety key is in place and I do have the manual and have checked for possible problems. The problem appears to be that the treadmill cannot get through the start up sequence to then be able to be used.

J.T. :

When you press start on the console what happens? Does it beep at all?

JACUSTOMER-dc8kg67q- : It doesn't get to that stage. It does not get past the lights on the console flashing in a haphazard way, as if it is stuck in a check sequence
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I think it would be better to cancel the question and refund the money I have paid