Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

i got a running machine PRO-FORM, PRO Shox Plus, that is left

Customer Question

i got a running machine PRO-FORM, PRO Shox Plus, that is left behind by my son. Does it run on electricity?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hi my name is Ian ~ Yes the treadmill is mains electric powered, if you get someone to help you and gently tilt the unit over on its side you will see a model and specification sticker underneath (silver label) if you then go to 'www.iconsupport.eu' you can download the full manual for the particular model you have. Hope that has been of help to you ~ if you have anymore queries please don't hesitate to call me back. If you are satisfied with this response kindly rate my service. Have a good day.

Dales-Electronic :

Hope you were successful in getting the treadmill sorted, would you now kindly rate my service. Thank you