treadmillguru
treadmillguru, Technician
Experience:  Skilled fitness gym equipment service engineer with 17 years experience of service & repair.
53710374

After moving house my nautilus treadmill will not work

Customer Question

Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  treadmillguru replied 3 years ago.
Customer:

hi there

Customer:

may be a broken cable fault at the stop switch. what model is the treadmill?

Customer:

sorry just noticed model number

Customer:

sounds like a fault in the wiring as mentioned. where are you based?

JACUSTOMER-l1jhbk3f- : Based in North london Barnet
Customer:

hi sorry I don't know anyone in the area. I have had a problem with one of these machines once and it was the cable running from the console to the bottom board that was disconnected. Can you explain in detail what is happening with the machine

JACUSTOMER-l1jhbk3f- : Comes up with the replace magnet key stop on display, you got an email or phone number I can Sen you a couple photos?-regards karl
Customer:

hi karl you can send via here they dont let us send number etc

Customer:

really think it is either damage to the inside of the console or wiring to the saftey key inside.

Customer:

how confident are you in taking the console apart?

JACUSTOMER-l1jhbk3f- : Pretty confident if you give me instructions I can get a friend of mine to look @ it-regards Karl
Customer:

sorry for delay karl.

Customer:

Inside the console where the safety key fits to the console will be a micro switch. best thing to do is test it with a multi meter for continuity. best bet is contact me on 07477072505 and we can discuss