Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I'm interested in buying a York aspire treadmill from Argos

Customer Question

I'm interested in buying a York aspire treadmill from Argos but need to know if it can be used for slow walking practice - I cannot walk any faster than 1kph( 1 kilometre per hour.
Can I also confirm with you that this treadmillls starts at .8kph.
Thanks,
Tony Egan.
Dublin.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Tony ~ Hi according to the UK spec for the Aspire it operates between 1 - 16 kph I can see nothing that indicates that it runs at slower than 1kph in fact if you look at the York website all their treadmills run between 1-13 kph. Hope that helps in some small way. If I can be of further service please feel free to ask away. If my information was useful please rate my service. Thank You ~ Ian