Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Reebok I run Treadmill 14302 . Where can I get a replacement

Customer Question

I have a Reebok I run Treadmill 14302 . Where can I get a replacement front driveshaft (I think that's what it is)
Laurie Dobson
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

I have attached the manual for this model which includes the illustrated parts list and description for the treadmill, if you go to the back page it gives you the contact details of the company to allow you to source the required item ~ Ian https://www.iconservice.com/CustomerService/manualsProductManuals.do?model=RBTL76009&modelName=REEBOK+V+8.90+TREADMILL&version=1&company=11&language whilst this may be the US version of your product the company will source you what is required

Dales-Electronic :

Having supplied you with the requested information can I help you further?

JACUSTOMER-g6rjobu8- : I have the instruction book from when I bought the machine.
JACUSTOMER-g6rjobu8- : unfortunately I can not get the part direct and need to know where in uk I can get the part which is the front roller
Dales-Electronic :

I am just locating the part number for you together with the UK distributor for the item.

Dales-Electronic :

I have the information for you when you are available ~

JACUSTOMER-g6rjobu8- :

JACUSTOMER-g6rjobu8- :

What is the info please

Dales-Electronic :

The UK distributor of Reebok items is ~RSE L

Dales-Electronic :

~ RSE (UK) Ltd their telephone number is *****(###) ###-####then Customer Services - Once you are connected with them they will require full model number and serial number ~ according to my conversation with them this morning they have one in stock. Would you now re~rate my service by use of the smiley faces below. Once you have done this you can come back and ask further questions at no extra cost. Thanks ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ian thanks,The telephone numbers you gave me have now disappeared. How can I get these back? Laurie

#0800(###) ###-####~ ignore the hash ~Ian