Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

what does EO mean on an electric treadmill please

Customer Question

Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the manufacturer, model number and its serial no please ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-4vwizoo5- :

Hi Ian, dream fitness. modelT2000.serial number901719

Dales-Electronic :

OK give me a couple of hours, I have to go out until about 6pm and I'll come back to you ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-4vwizoo5- :

thankyou

Dales-Electronic :

OK E0 on the treadmill indicates one of the following faults - that the magnetic key is defective, that the key lock is faulty or that the key has not been pushed far enough into the lock assembly. Replacement keys are available on Ebay for around £8. If that doesn't rectify your fault then you will need to contact Dream Fitness on 0845(###) ###-####who can supply you with the new lock. Would you now kindly rate my service to you using the Smiley faces below, this allows me to close down the job but lets you continue to ask further questions at no extra cost ~ Thanks - Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Would you now kindly rate my service to let me close down this job, you can ask further questions once this is done at no extra cost. Thanks ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Could you now rate my service to you to allow me to shut down this job, Thank You