treadmillguru
treadmillguru, Technician
Experience:  Skilled fitness gym equipment service engineer with 17 years experience of service & repair.
53710374

I just got delivered a Gym Master electric treadmill. It didn't

Customer Question

I just got delivered a Gym Master electric treadmill. It didn't have any assembly instructions. It appears to be more or less self-assembled. You unfold it and it looks ready. There are three black handles/wheels on screws included which it is not clear whether they are needed or where they go. But it doesn't appear to work. I turn it on, and the electric display lights up but is all blank, but if I press any of the buttons like start, the treadmill does not move at all. I am not sure if it is broken in transit and I need to return it, or if there is a way to activate it that I don't know because there is no instruction manual
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  treadmillguru replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

hi there

Customer:

sounds like the data cable between the console and bottom board is disconnected. Can you send me some pics?