treadmillguru
treadmillguru, Technician
Experience:  Skilled fitness gym equipment service engineer with 17 years experience of service & repair.
53710374

I have a New Fitness ES01 treadmill which we have had for about

Customer Question

I have a New Fitness ES01 treadmill which we have had for about 6 years. Never had any trouble with it, but my wife used it yesterday and all of a sudden it switched off as she was using it. She thinks she saw the number E03 display on the dashboard for a sec. All the buttons are working on the dashboard including the buttons on the handle for increasing speed and incline which are registering up and down on display but its having no effect on the belt or the incline of the machine. I have switched off the machine from the mains for a day or two but unfortunately still the same thing is happening. I would be glad for any advice. I don't know how to reset breaker
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  treadmillguru replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

hi there

Customer:

sorry to say that is a fault on the motor control board which is the circuit board under the plastoc motor hood cover

Customer:

you can strip it out and send it to a colleague of mine for repair treadmilldoctor.co.uk ask for tim

Customer:

make sure you photograph the board s you know how to put all the cables back in the right places