treadmillguru
treadmillguru, Technician
Experience:  Skilled fitness gym equipment service engineer with 17 years experience of service & repair.
53710374

York Aspire Treadmill 51110. I have recently fitted a Motor

Customer Question

York Aspire Treadmill 51110. I have recently fitted a Motor Control Board as you advised but the incline will not work. All wires connected as per the old board.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  treadmillguru replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

sorry to hear this, it is the first time that a lift motor must be faulty and not the motor control board. When you press incline does it make a noise at all?

Customer :

No! But, when I fitted the Control Board I neglected to fit the connection that goes to the incline motor. When switched on the incline raised fully up but would not recline. When I fitted this connection and switched on, the incline zeroed but then would not raise and that is the situation now.

Customer:

sounds like the only fault can be in the sensor in the lift motor. can you send me a pic of the board please?

Customer :

1

Customer :

Full Size Image

Customer :

I hope these pictures will suffice. My ***** ***** day's are over. This is a picture of the old board.

Customer :

Is anybody there?

Customer:

not had a look yet will do tomorrow and come back to you

Customer :

Customer :

Happy Christmas! Will you be answering my query as I don't wish to go to another advisor?

Customer:

thanks as you didnt give me a chance to reply, merry christmas to you too