Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My reebok zr9 treadmill has suddenly lost all power, any ideas

Customer Question

My reebok zr9 treadmill has suddenly lost all power, any ideas why?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I've tried changing the fuse in the mains plug, no change, the machine still has no power getting to it.

The emergency chord disc is secure.

I don't know if the machine has a fuse or cut out mechanism of its own, if so where is it, what type is it and how do I change it or reset it?

I can't think of another reason why the display doesn't come on or it doesn't make any noise at all. I've searched the manuals and tips pages with no success at all. Any ideas at all would help, before I try to call out Reebok service people, if they have any.

Thanks M.Gamston

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
There is a fuse holder listed on the spare parts list attached part number 83 which is where I would look first ~ http://www.reebokfitness.info/pdfs/RE1-11920%20-%20%20Z9%20treadmill%20assembly%20guide.pdf ~~ Ian