J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

Proform S7 Treadmill

Customer Question

I just received a brand new treadmill , we assembled it on Monday and when completed it worked fine, however the next day, I plugged in the treadmill for use, ensured that the red button at the base was set to reset, and plugged in the emergency key in its slot, the display lit for 1 second, then turned off, the fan turned on low at first then started to get stronger the longer it was left on. There is power going to the console yet the display won't turn on and buttons don't work, I only hear the fan. Can you advise what could be causing this? It has never been used as it's brand new.

Category: Exercise Equipment