adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

My Fuel Fitness Treadmill's LCD is not working. When I switch

Customer Question

My Fuel Fitness Treadmill's LCD is not working. When I switch it on the display shows the following --- and as a result the whole thing has completely stopped functioning. I can't find an engineer to come and have a look as (apparently) it is difficult to get parts for this particular treadmill. Can you make any suggestions please - I really miss using it!!!
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this which unfortunately are hard to find and sometimes completely unavailable. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Does it do anything at all when you try to get it working?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I switch it on the lcd display lights up with --- but that is it. I can't get the treadmill to move at all. I've tried switching it on & off etc.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok so the LCD itself is working then and shows all the correct information the belt just will not move? How old is it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the LCD lights up, but doesn't function in any other way, I should be able to increase the speed & incline on it. As a consequence the belt won't move! I bought it brand new just over 4 years ago. It gets used for about 3 hours a week on average.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
I apologize but I Need to opt out and open this to all experts.
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 year ago.
Your safety key is not in place or it's missing. The Little magnet with the string attached.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have checked & double checked that my safety key is in place. That was the first thing I did. It's not that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for a response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Friendly reminder: I'm still waiting for a response?!!
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm happy to wait as I've paid, but had been receiving emails from Freddie asking me to rate his service so he could get paid. I didn't want to do this as the responses so far have been things I have thought of myself, hence not really value for money. I appreciate you trying to find someone to help, it's a good treadmill & only 4 years - I miss it!!!!
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Adam