nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a pro fitness running machine model p3 2008 ,a fault

Customer Question

hi i have a pro fitness running machine model p3 2008 ,a fault code came up on it E01 but now it is just beeping and won't do anything how can i get it mended many thanks
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Error E1 indicates a power issue. This can be caused due to the fault in Control Board or can also be caused by connecting the machine through an extension cable which has become faulty now. Try changing the Power cord if you are using one. If this is not the cause then the problem is with the Control Board and it requires inspection of the PCB board. You can call a local technician for that.
Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my answer. Thanks.