Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Trying to find motor drive belt? UK .

Trying to find motor drive belt? UK .
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Do you still have the original drivebelt even if its in snapped?? I may be able to source it more cheaply this way - however you can get one from the link below --
http://www.expertfitnessuk.co.uk/proform-780-zlt-treadmill-poly-v-motor-drive-belt-meets-original-spec-3326-p.asp
If you can get the details off the original belt let me know, in the meantime would you now kindly rate my information to you by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have original Its a Gates Micro V belt . numbers are "255589 Gates Micro V 8EPJ556"
OK leave it with me and I will see if I can get a Gates replacement.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert fitness have now sent me wrong belt twice. How's it going with gates?
I can confirm that Gates make the belts but they will not supply individual belts to the UK and their UK distribution do not keep them in stock. When you say that Expert have sent the wrong belt, is the number on the side correct, it just seems too short??
Do you require further help or information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope. Thanks
OK thank you would you now kindly rate the information so that I can close down the job on the system. Thank you for using just answer and have a great day.