adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

We have 2 PCB's from Lifes Fitness treadmills, the pcbs

Customer Question

Hi We have 2 PCB's from Lifes Fitness treadmills, the pcbs were made by PCI Ltd, Indonesia, its the same fault on both boards, i think its an overload function, it seems to blow some component on the board when the treadmill is being overloaded, maybe its the belt too tight or not enough wax on the running deck, one of them a bit of plastic got caught in the rollers, and it just cut out
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi John,How can I help?Are you looking for replacement boards?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete
not unless the other ones are unrepairable. It seems there is a common fault and was hoping for some suggestions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so can you help or not Pete?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete can you please pass this to another technician if you cannot help
Please confirm
John
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi John,There is no single common mode of failure on these boards.Trying to find a fault on these boards can be like looking for a needle in a haystack, unless you have schematics available.I will see if another technician can assist you with this.Pete.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Adam,
Thank you for responding. Unfortunately it looks like you will not be able to help so please tell me how to arrange a refund for this question.
Thanks!
John