J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

Just assembled my treadmill when i fire it up no functions

Customer Question

just assembled my treadmill when i fire it up no functions work any ideas?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Alvin. Welcome to justanswer.

When you switch on the power button, do you see any function on the screen? Do you see any led glowing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Nathan yes the screen comes on & i can get my heart rate but nothing else there is no response from any function buttons could the issue be with the safety key it doesn't seem to have a connection when i slot it into the control panel
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,