Mike
Mike, Ford Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

how to change drivers side rear view mirror ....

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you on this -

If you have removed all the panel fixing screws - and it sounds like you have but check around the door "bin" -just in case I haven't read you properly - and the very edges of the panel... Once all the screws are removed - the panel is then held all along the bottom and the two sides by push clips - you need to grip the edges of the panel - all around and "yank" the panel off - ( refit the clips if they stay on the door or come off after before refitting the panel...)

The panel can then just drop down - ( lift it off the "lip" of the door top edge - you dont have to fully remove it - you can then get to the 2 lower mirror fixing screws to remove / replace those...and then refit all as removed.

These images as follows may help further if its a manual mirror - if electric, just unclip the connectors for the wires.

Let me know if you need anything more though - I do have to be off for a while now- but wil be back later / eve if you need anything more at all...

>> >> >> > Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.