Mike
Mike, Ford Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

how to change drivers side rear view mirror ....

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you on this -

If you have removed all the panel fixing screws - and it sounds like you have but check around the door "bin" -just in case I haven't read you properly - and the very edges of the panel... Once all the screws are removed - the panel is then held all along the bottom and the two sides by push clips - you need to grip the edges of the panel - all around and "yank" the panel off - ( refit the clips if they stay on the door or come off after before refitting the panel...)

The panel can then just drop down - ( lift it off the "lip" of the door top edge - you dont have to fully remove it - you can then get to the 2 lower mirror fixing screws to remove / replace those...and then refit all as removed.

These images as follows may help further if its a manual mirror - if electric, just unclip the connectors for the wires.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Let me know if you need anything more though - I do have to be off for a while now- but wil be back later / eve if you need anything more at all...

>> >> >> > Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.