Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My satnav inmy ford focus ghia 2007 takes 3 mintes to load

Customer Question

Hi my satnav inmy ford focus ghia 2007 takes 3 mintes to load on screen lately and flashes on and off. The disc shows suddenly in the middle of the screen and disapears and says the DVD is loading, never had this before since I bought it. Tried to upload software Fords gave me when buying and it did not work.My email address is***@******.*** not .com

Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is***** happy to help you with this -

Can you please give me the Full VIN of the car - and then I can look at your exact system for you.

Please type your reply here - I will get back to you asap after receiving your reply - later today.

Plus - at the same time, please tell me if you have anything done at all by way of tests / checks ( plug in etc ) --

Kind Rgds, MIKE............................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What is VIN

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

EK 57 XBR