Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

ford focus 1.8 dti 1999, poor accelorator very low power. to

ford focus 1.8 dti 1999, poor accelorator very low power. to pull away once movein power at 80% in all gears, 14.33v chargein No load, but lights,heater, on 11.30v No power on acc peddal just tick over, dyo say "low volts at fuel pump" do this mean altonater is not giving right volts to power up fuel pump
Hi,my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you with your question. The issue that you are having and the voltage that you are getting from the charging system indicates that the alternator is electrical failing and causing your issue. Replacing the alternator will fix the issue.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

, diagnostic plug in say "low volts at fuel pump" do this mean altonater is not giving right volts to power up fuel pump,as volts at tick over is 14.33v but

11.5v when load is on, engine will not rev up dose the fuel pump need a min volts to work.

Yes the fuel pump is not getting the correct volts to function properly,the readings under a load indicates the alternator is bad and needs to be replaced.
You rated a poor service and a good service,did you mean to do that?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry my fault i new pc no buttons, touch pannel

Oh ok,the poor service hurts me of you rate this good service it will override the poor service,thank you.