Mike
Mike, Ford Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi Mike. Sorry I got cut off whilst I was trying to thank

Customer Question

Hi Mike. Sorry I got cut off whilst I was trying to thank you for confirming my thoughts, I tend to know a little about things I'm interested in but as I'm nearing 80 now I need another head to confirm my thoughts. A flush was what I intended to do this week especially as I know it hasn't been done in the last 10 years and also
I wonder about the water pump, after all it is probably 25 years old now so if the flush doesn't work I'll have the water pump replaced. I'll let you know as soon as I've done them. Roy.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.

Mike :

Hello again Roy -

Mike :

Thank you for your message - thats fine no problem at all.

Mike :

Let me know then yes how you get by - I'll be happy to help you if you should need anything more at all -

Mike :

Kind Rgds , MIKE.