Mike
Mike, Ford Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Evening! I seem to be having problems finding a replacement

Customer Question

Evening! I seem to be having problems finding a replacement fiesta 1.1 mk3 Weber injection unit, or does anyone service these? Car only has 65000 miles on it and won't start unless easy start is used, runs well after that, but won't re- start unless easy start is used. Am at my wits end!
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Look forward to hearing from someone!
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.

Hello and Welcome -

My name isXXXXX happy to help you.

I take it that your tests / diagnostics have led you to the need for a replacement injector unit ( cfi unit )

I can help you with a supplier for that - for that - click HERE - that link will take you to them where you can contact them for prices etc.

I would just like to make mention though - given your symptoms, that the ECT sensor on the engine is a large suspect with starting issues as you describe - as is the crank sensor...

Im assuming as above that you have ruled these out and just needed the info as to where to get a inj unit - but if not - do check / change those sensors for that issue you have - first - They often don't show as faulty on a test ...but are known issues on these models....

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the "OK rating to Excellent ratings" service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Very Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.