Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Need a Ford Mastertech for this one, 07 transit glx only

Customer Question

Need a Ford Mastertech for this one, 2007 transit glx only thing not on it is cruise, I have fitted a cruise steering wheel, the loom is in the van from factory , i have the right BCM but need it activated. Can Ford mastertech do this? One up north has done it but its a long way from the south, my local one without bothering to look or talk to me said i needed to add loom and new BCM (But without looking how he know that when the loom is there from the factory) Any help on this would be good thanks

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ill wait a bit longer

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, ok i give up, havent had any advice from this site that has been right or helpful yet Could you cancel my account please. Thank you