Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have an 09 Ford Fusion. When I got in my car tonight the arrows

Customer Question

I have an 09 Ford Fusion. When I got in my car tonight the arrows which are at the top of the display either side of oil and water dials flashed and beeped when I turned ignition on, I turned ignition off and then on again and just 1 arrow flashed and beeped! Please can you tell me what this might be?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have sent you this message already. I have sorted out the problem myself now, I have been disappointed with the service I have received from you! As stated in your advert, as I am not satisfied with your service I request a full refund of the amount paid to yourselves. I also would confirm that I do not wish to pay any more monies to yourselves. Please can you confirm a refund to my account and when that will be refunded to me. Thank you Mark XXXXXXXXX

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. As requested I will close your question and reverse your charges.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,