Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2008 S Max zetec and back end of last year it developed

Customer Question

I have a 2008 S Max zetec and back end of last year it developed a fault where car is locked and then all four speakers start to take turns at giving out interference noises. This is currently ongoing and when I tried unlocking the car, this did not stop the fault. It is intermittent but is now becoming a real pain and I dare say passers by and or my neighbours at night will soon be none too happy. Can anyone advise me what the issue is so that I can take to the local garage to get sorted. Many thanks J. XXXXXXX

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello J. XXXXXXX, I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you, Shantal

Hello J. XXXXXXX, I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time? Thank you for your patience, Shantal

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we’re happy to hold on for two more days, but if no answer is received, then please credit our account for the £21.00’