Mike
Mike, Ford Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

is it possible to put a 1994 deisel from a ford transit into

is it possible to put a 1994 deisel from a ford transit into a transit 2000 +
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you ..

While its possible -if you are into "chop shop" style of doing such things - ie, in that regard, anything is possible... in a general everyday sense, if its the later body shape - such is not at all practical Im afraid.

The engines in that year range -are totally different to the post 2000 models.. ( assuming again, you are referring to later body shape... if its the same shape, ie, "smiley face body style, then yes it would fit )...

But to clarify -if its the later body shape one you intend / want to fit a new engine -then Im afraid the earlier ones are totally different - both mechanically / fitting / fixing wise - and mating to transmission etc - also, the whole engine management electronic systems are different - so, in that regard, the answer would be no Im afraid.

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.