Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I am thinking of buying a 2012 Ford Focus. Is there still a

I am thinking of buying a 2012 Ford Focus. Is there still a problem with door/window seals? Thanks A.H. XXXXXX

Category: Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 3 years ago.

Hi there Mr XXXXXX,good afternoon to you On there is no known issues or issues I know of on regards XXXXX XXXXX /door seals on the new shape focus We did have a spate of front window motor failures when they first came out but that has now been resolved The fiesta had issues with the door/window seals coming adrift but not the focus If you are thinking of buying the new focus I would advise the 1.6 tdci diesel Varient as the power out our v fuel economy is better than the petrol but it is customer preference Also the new shape focus is a very solid and comfortable drive compared to any previous focuses This is the first thing I noticed when I first drive one as to how responsive the steering feel was If you have the registration number of any said vehicle you are going to purchase I can check any previous warranty work And when the warranty expires to give you piece of mind If you need anymore help or advice on this issue Mr Cairns please let me know If you are completley satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX and have a nice day Brian

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX very reassuring. The VR number of my proposed purchase is

GF 62 BYS

Thank you very much

A.H.XXXXXX.

Hi there Mr Cairns

Ok the registration number GF62 BYS

1.6ti-VCT petrol Varient
Frozen white in colour

There has been no previous warranty work carried out on this vehicle

The ford 3 year /60,000 mile warranty expires 28/09/2015

Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX

Brian
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much.

A.H. XXXXXX.

No worries Mr XXXXXX If you ever need any future help or technical advice please let me know Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX Brian