Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My new 99/T reg transit diesel, the heater worked fine when

Customer Question

My new 99/T reg transit diesel, the heater worked fine when engine warmed up. But now its just blows cold air even when engine is warmed right up . It came with a receipt for a water pump dated 11/01/14. And the old one is still in the van. Can anyone help me please?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question. The most common reason for the issue that you are having is a sticking or stuck thermostat or a failed heater actuator inside of the dash. If the thermostat was not changed with the water pump that would be the first step.