Mark
Mark, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Qualified City & Guilds
69494627

I have a transit MK7. I have lost power to the lights, Main

Customer Question

I have a transit MK7. I have lost power to the lights, Main beam and dip also the heater blower and the horn. all the fuses are fine but i am not sure if there is a particular fuse or relay that might control all these things. thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

Mark :

Hello. My name is Mark and I will be assisting you today.

Mark :

Did all these fail at the same time?

JACUSTOMER-36ja4myd- :

Hi, i have found the problem. i believe it is the BCU. i have got a replacement but need to code the key in. Thanks for your time.

Mark :

If you need further help, just let me know.

Mark :

Mark :

Mark.

JACUSTOMER-36ja4myd- :

I have not received an answer from you, I sent a note back saying i had sorted the problem out and that it was the BCU but i have not received any answers from you other than your name was Mark and you were assisting me today. So i don't think it is fair to give you a review, Good or bad.

Mark :

Did you get the BCU replaced. Did you get key coded?