Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a ford streetka 2004 which I had disconnected the battery

Customer Question

I have a ford streetka 2004 which I had disconnected the battery to carry out some work. Now I have reconnected the battery the boot lid will not unlock from the remote and when the car is locked by the remote the alarm goes off after a few seconds.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal

I still need help with the problem, is there a certain sequence to go through to reactivate the remote locking system?

Dave

Hello Dave,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 3 years ago.
Hi there Dave ,good evening to you

Do you still require advice with this issue

Regards Brian
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I have cured the problem myself.

Rgds

Dave