Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

my y reg focus drivers door and back door wont unlock from

my y reg focus drivers door and back door wont unlock from inside or out
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

What normally causes this issue on these vehicles is a electrically failing lock actuator in each door which is very common on these vehicles, I am also a warranty inspector and have inspected this issue many times and the fix is the actuators need to be replaced.
Mike Kelly, Ford Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.